Yala Bamboo Twill Sheet Set in Natural
$285.00 – $330.00
Our 100% viscose from organic bamboo Twill Sheet Sets are an exceptionally soft, sustainable, and economical choice. Our bamboo yarn is spun into finer threads than competing brands – resulting in a denser weave for the softest, smoothest, most durable bamboo bedding on the market.
An everyday Sheet Set of unmatched softness and durability thoughtfully made with earthly values.
- Made from 100% USDA certified organically grown bamboo – softens with every wash.
- Dense thread weave prevents pilling – durable, long lasting comfort
- Cooling, lightweight and breathable – great for hot flashes and hot sleepers
- Gentle and soothing to sensitive skin – no anti-wrinkling agents, azo-free dyes learn more
- Oeko Tex Standard 100 Certification – BEFO039477 TESTEX – Certifies that no residual chemicals are present in our garments and bedding when they reach the consumer.
Each Sheet Set includes: One flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and two pillowcases in a matching, reusable, low-waste bag.
Queen flat 90” x 110” Queen fitted 16” Pocket Standard pillowcases 21” x 26”
King Flat 106” x 115” King Fitted 16” pocket, King pillowcases 21” x 36”
Machine-wash in cold water, on a gentle cycle with like colors and mild soap.
Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Tumble dry on low or hang outdoors in warm weather to dry. Low iron if desired.
For best results, wash separately. Laundering with other fibers may cause pilling.
- Please note the fabric may feel stiff coming out of the washing machine, but this is normal for wet bamboo fibers. They will relax and soften in the dryer.
- Shake out your sheets and pillowcases before putting them into the dryer.
- Pull your sheets out of the dryer as soon as they finish drying to avoid wrinkling. YALA does not add anti-wrinkle chemicals or finishes to our fabrics. If your sheets do sit in the dryer and wrinkle, ironing them on a low setting with steam can smooth them back out beautifully.