Libeco Boho Stripe Duvet Cover & Shams
Libeco Home is a new store favorite with the flax grown in Belgium, woven in Belgium and sewn in Belgium. This particular pattern has big, bold, eye-catching grey and white stripes are woven into a classic linen/cotton fabric. The smaller white stripes create a border at the top and bottom of the large central grey stripe. Please note that the Queen Duvet Cover has Standard Shams (not Queen) Both the duvet cover and shams have a knife edge. No flange.
51% linen – 49% cotton
5.3 oz/yd² – 180 g/m²
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C – 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).